Wednesday, August 12, 2009

10 Commandment Flash Cards


This is one of my latest projects, 10 commandment flash cards! My sister-in-law came up with the ideas for the images on the cards, I just made them a reality! These cute girls from Alaska and my nephew Jensen loved the cards... let me know what you think!


The images for the commandments are pretty self explanatory, except maybe the 10 - it's a 10, but the 1 is curved to look like CO, like CO-vet! And - to explain the chicken, as my seminary teacher used to say, Ten/Hen, "Do not covet thy neighbor's chicken!"

2 comments:

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Fun Stuff, Cali!
Congrats on your graduation! I'm so proud of you (how time flies!)... your work just gets better and better! If you get a chance, email me and let me know what you charge to illustrate a simple children's book. Cory and I are also working on a project that I might want to brainstorm with you.
I hope all is going great!
Tiffany

JusNanc said...

Hi! I love the idea here...but what does a bear (number nine) have to do with lying??? Is it supposed to be a lion?